Friday, October 17, 2014

Sometimes you just need to sleep.

I had full intentions on going to the gym this morning. I was going to cross train after running yesterday. But with PJ being sick this whole week, every thing has been kinda out of whack.  Yesterday morning I wasn't home when PJ got up at 5:15 and my hubs said she was a wreck and got herself all upset. Now under normal circumstances she doesn't mind when I am at the gym when she wakes up cause she gets extra time with the hubs. But when she is sick she wants her mama.

 So this morning when I was summoned awake at 4:35 I made the decision to turn off my alarm and get some extra sleep. Everyone in our household could use some extra sleep which leads to more healing. I have a twinge I am getting sick as well but I am trying my best to keep it at bay by eating healthy and drinking lots of water and green tea.

But I do this every time I skip a workout, I stress. Thinking about what I could have done. But in all honesty I think I need some rest just like PJ so I can give it my all this weekend at work.  Then back at it on Monday. And I am going to challenge myself to work out all next week. Monday- Saturday. We'll see if I stay motivated and healthy enough!

Have a great weekend! & Happy Running!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment