Thursday, October 16, 2014

Food for thought...

There are things I find annoying just like anyone else. I find it irritating to read what runners eat. I know that sounds odd but I do. There are always articles or a pinterest post about runners and what they should and shouldn't eat. I mean I get it elite athlete and runners in high training situations need to eat to sustain. But there are other runners out there. And other runners who can't maybe eat the things that are suggested.

As a runner with a lot of food allergies I can only eat so much stuff. I eat a lot of the same stuff. And I amuse that  since I am happy with my weight and energy level I should just stick with what I am doing.

So since I am on the subject of running. I have had 2 days of running 1.8 miles without knee pain! This is huge. It makes me nervous that this is all I can do. But who knows. I did get a new ITBS stretch from my new Women's Running magazine and I find it beneficial.

Tomorrow is a cross training day. I will spend some much needed time on the elliptical. Wish me luck!
Happy running!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment