Thursday, October 16, 2014

My other love, magazines!

One thing that I really enjoy is reading magazines. Okay let me rephrase, I LOVE magazines! They are definitely my vice. I have just a few subscriptions. I don't own a kindle or ipad so I get my reading via mailbox, which I adore! It's like Christmas when I see that beautiful glossy cover saying hello :)

So my subscriptions have changed throughout the years. Middle school I got horse illustrated, I loved the horse world and all it's glory. Then high school/college was cosmopolitan and glamour. Then college/ tech school was vet tech magazines. Engaged was obviously wedding magazines. Then once I had PJ I discovered a love for cooking so I had cooking magazines from Rachel Ray to Food Network. (I no longer have a passion for food or the time to cook elaborate things that Rachel Ray suggests, haha).

And now it's fitness magazines! I have a subscription to Fitness, Self, Shape, Runner's World, and clean eating. (OK I guess there is still an interest but it's more for eating well with all the food allergies I have). I recently was without a magazine to read for about 2 weeks so I picked up a Women's Running magazine and I'm hooked! I'm trying to figure out how I'll tell the hubs the new subscription I just got for yet another magazine can be for my birthday, in January. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment