Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Funday

This morning I had to warm the car before I could leave for the gym. Luckily my husbands car that I take in the morning has automatic start, so I started it before I got dressed. Then I was good to go , but man is it getting COLD out in the mornings. Too cold Too quick. So this morning started with some crunches on the exercise ball. I needed to ease into my workout, so that's where I began. Then I did squats, lunges, leg presses, ran with intervals, and then more leg machines. So work out break down :


  • crunches 50 forward and 25 each on both sides - total 75
  • lunges with 5# weights. 3 x 30 (15/leg) - total 90
  • leg press 3 x 25 at 120# 
  • walk for 5 minutes to warm up
  • intervals 2 x 15 minutes.  2% - 8% incline - total 260 cals
  • leg machine 3 x 12 75# and 70# 
I was still slightly sore so I didn't just run like I did the other day. Plus I didn't want to feel pain of any sorts. 

Have a wonderful weekend! Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment