Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day off to do list

Today is a rest day after doing a major leg day yesterday. That consisted of :

  • squats weighted (15#) 3 x 12 
  • lunges weighted (5#) 3 x 15 per leg. These were walking lunges so it was 15 lunges/leg totaling 30 in 1 set.
  • leg press 2 x 25 @ 140 #
  • donkey kicks 3 x 12 @ 50 # (which is an increase in weight )
  • leg curls 3 x 12 @ 75 # (also increased weight)
  • hamstring machine 3 x 12 @ 70# ( increased weight)  
  • elliptical on glute 1 setting for 30 minutes 
  • ran 10 minutes at 5.5 mph
I felt tight through out the day yesterday and used my foam roller on my hamstrings in the afternoon.

Last night I didn't sleep well and was sore. So I took the day off from the gym at least. I usually still get a physical activity like a bike ride. ( cause we need to get those in before it gets too cold).

Happy running or Resting!

No comments:

Post a Comment