Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cycling my morning away

Got to the gym right on time this morning. It's always odd to me because the less sleep I get the easier I can get up in the morning. Not sure. May be my body hasn't fallen asleep all the way so it's easier to get up, haha. Who knows! Anyway, I did the bike for 50 mins. My workout was simple:

  • 50 mins at the fat burning setting 
  • level 5 ( out of 1-20)
  • 14.02 miles total
  • 382 calories burned 
Pretty good again for only a 50 min workout. The bike can be boring, but there is a silver lining, I can change the song on my ipod where as if I'm running I don't dare, because I'll fall for sure! 

I feel excited to run intervals/inclines tomorrow morning. Then it's PJ to preschool and mama to grocery store to shop. 

Enjoy the day & run happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment