Monday, November 10, 2014

Seriously.

So I started this blog so I could get things off my chest. I have always liked writing my feelings down. It makes my feel lighter, and it's an easier way for me to deal with things. So this blog is my outlet.

I am in a funk this morning that I am truly trying very hard to shake. No am workout do to PJ coming to the my room at 230 and not falling back to sleep for at least 2 hours. She has another cold and the cough/snot-blowing her nose is keeping her up. I re-adjusted my alarm to go in 1 hr later and then I just couldn't do it. I really hate when I can't get my lazy bones out of bed. I always feel awful when it is finally time to get up.

So that's where I'm at this morning. Having a pity party for myself. Plus the hubs leaves Friday which only leaves Tues-Thurs for a morning workout. Then I'm on my own for 1 week, ugh. I dislike hunting season, but I know the hubs loves it and deserves a break because he works very hard.

And the icing on the cake, which could be a good reason I don't want to get my lazy bones out of bed, is because I have another stress fracture in my right foot. I had one about 2 years ago too. I started to get the same symptoms and then I really felt the pain. I am back to wearing a compression sock and a stabilizing boot when I leave the house.

I tell you what, I can't catch a break. I wonder if it's because for 30 years I didn't do real physical exercise. I rode horses from the age of 2-25 and that was it. And that was physical in many ways. Riding is a workout in it's self. Then there is cleaning stalls and all that good stuff that goes along with having horses.

The rest of the week I will monitor what I eat and get my workouts in. I need to be more disciplined. I need to put my health in the forefront. I also need to get a new routine for the next 4-5 weeks since I can't run. BOO.

But life will go on it always does. So happy running to the healthy runners out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment